Moores Rowland Indonesia Office Policy in regards to Emergency PPKM in Java, Bali on 3-20 July
As per the recent government regulation on Emergency PPKM in Java and Bali, Moores Rowland Indonesia wanted to share how Moores Rowland is addressing the current situation. The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities are our primary concern. There are a number of measures we are taking to ensure we manage to safely get through this situation while continuing to serve our customers, partners, and employees effectively.
Below are the following steps that we take to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees and local communities:
- All of our employees will be working from home starting from 3 -20 July 2021.
- There will be no face-to-face meeting in our office during this period of time.
- Work with clients will be done through digital channels as much as possible. You can find the contact person to each of our services/dept here;
- Business Development – Baudouin Coomans (+62 816-820-815)
- Tax Department – Yuanitha Putri (+62 812-8753-1577)
- Human Rights Department – Marseli Chris (+62 812-9401-3649)
- Achsin Handoko Tomo CPA – Syfa Amaliah (+62 858-4382-3868)
- Outsourcing Department :
- Lulu Anandiasari (HR service) – (+62 812-8972-324)
- Wiyanto (Payroll service) – (+62 878-8678-4206)
- Erwin Darmawan (Payroll service) – (+62 877-8192-2783)
- Abdul Aziz (Accounting service) – (+62 812 9300-4564)
- Financial Accounting Department – Antoni (+62 813-8403-8838)
- Financial Advisory Services – Iman Setiadi (+62 816-1851-970)
- International Donor - Lanna Lubis (+62 811-9535-429)
- Sustainability Department – Chandra (+62 856-9770-4567)
- Legal Department – Chika Rananda (+62 811-9771-844)
- Clients should send document to our main office:
- Jakarta Office:
Jl Sisingamangaraja 26, Bundaran Senayan, 12120 Jakarta Selatan Indonesia
Phone : +62 21 720 2605 ext.400 (operator),or ext.109, or ext.203
Fax: +62 21 720 2606 (main), +62 21 7278 8954 (audit)
- Bali Office:
Jalan Sunset Road No. 100 D,
Kuta Denpasar 80361 – Bali, Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 847 7313
- We continue to monitor recommendations from the Government, WHO, and elected officials so we remain up-to-date on the latest information and safety protocols.
These are challenging and uncertain times, but we feel confident that as a company and community, we can get through this together.