Streamlining Performance for the Hospitality Industry
Behind the glitz and glamour of Bali’s multi-star hotels, general managers have a lot to think about from payroll to patisseries, while their guests are soaking in all the island has to offer without a care in the world other than what’s on the poolside menu.
For peace of mind up and down the chain of command, hotels here and the companies that support them are increasingly turning to outsourcing much of their internal data processing, taxes, accounting, sustainability and legal compliance to experts such as Moores Rowland Bali. Hoteliers can then focus more on providing exceptional guest experiences and growing their brand, knowing that their much of their internal matters are in capable hands.
Not your typical accounting, legal and tax consulting firm, Moores Rowland Bali, a sister company of Moores Rowland Indonesia (Jakarta), is a trusted partner for all of Bali's hospitality-related businesses. Moores Rowland Bali offers a lifeline to hotel management by providing a comprehensive range of services tailored to the unique needs of the hospitality sector in Bali and beyond, including:
- Financial Management: Moores Rowland Bali helps hotels streamline their financial processes and keep their accounting and bookkeeping in order. MRB provides financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting services so that hotels and related services can monitor their performance, and make data-driven decisions through MRB’s accurate financial insights.
- Corporate Services and Staffing: MRB can assist hoteliers with Indonesia’s complex company formation, registration, and local regulations. Outsourcing accounting, bookkeeping, legal and auditing personnel to MRB promotes overall continuity with lower recruiting, training, visa/work permit, and employment costs for hotels and other businesses in their supply chains.
- Maximizing Profitability: Bali's competitive hospitality sector demands strategic financial planning. Moores Rowland Bali supports hotels and their suppliers to optimize their market analysis, risk management, financial structure and tax planning to maximize profitability.
- Tax Planning: With MRB’s expert tax planning and compliance services, hotels can improve their tax configuration while ensuring they adhere to the country's tax regulations. Moores Rowland Bali also provides expertise in international tax planning and foreign investment.
- Staying Compliant: MRB assists companies in meeting Indonesia’s ever-changing tax and business compliance regulations, and in writing sustainability reports on environmental, social and governance performance in accordance with international standards, thereby reducing the risk of penalties and resultant negative image.
- Estate and Succession Planning: For family-owned hotels, estate and succession planning are essential. Moores Rowland Bali can assist with asset protection, family offices and wealth transfer strategies.
Navigating the complexities of the Indonesian hospitality industry is a challenge. But with Moores Rowland Bali’s expertise and dedication to excellence providing continuity and efficiency, expat and Indonesian hoteliers alike can rest assured their guests experience their tropical paradise time and time again as satisfied customers.
Moores Rowland Bali is a member of Praxity AISBL, the world’s largest alliance of independent and unaffiliated audit, consultancy and certification firms.
Contact Moores Rowland Bali at +62 361 847 7313 or contact-Bali@moores-rowland.com to learn more about our services.